Docklands Outreach (DOC) is a health and preventative social inclusion agency providing comprehensive services to young people, children and families. We specifically work with those who are affected by, or at risk from alcohol, drugs and their misuse, crime, homelessness, sexual health, conflict resolution and anti-social behaviour, and other related social, mental or physical issues that can lead to risk of harm and social exclusion, principally in Tower Hamlets.
We offer a range of a range of practical and evidenced based therapeutic support to meet the needs of individuals.
- Street and Community Outreach
- Information, Advice and Psychosocial Support
- Counselling & Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Parenting Support - Individual and group
- Workshops and Discussion Groups
Our services are free, confidential and available for all children 3-10 and young people 14 and 21 regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality or background.